This well established global retailer on the high street is seeking an assistant merchandiser within womenswear. With excellent core brand values this is a sort after company to be a part of. The company specialise in on trend fashion that flatter the customers figure, creating shape and increasing body confidence, which has gone on to inspire women across the world.
Key responsibilities of an assistant merchandiser include:
- Range planning, working closely with the buyer to ensure the sales plan reflects the and market.
- Update the WSSI
- Plan and control mark downs and promotional buys.
- Ensure store sales are in line with the company sales plan.
- Plan the shop distribution, to ensure the store receive the correct range of merchandise.
- Manage and develop three assistant merchandisers.
- Ensuring all KPIs are achieved and in margin.
- Analyse the sales, stock, markdown and margin performance.
The benefits of the role include:
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Pension match
- Central London location
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, send your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.