We are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join an exciting, fast moving, and successful fashion brand.
The Assistant Merchandiser will support in the delivery of various merchandising tasks that ensure the effectiveness of the department.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Merchandiser include;
- Organise and plan workload to ensure all administrative tasks are completed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Completion of ad-hoc analysis as required by the Merchandiser and wider team
- Tracking intake and monitoring the critical path, ensuring issues are communicated to the wider team
- Updating and maintaining internal systems, ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Weekly reporting on sales, identifying best and worst performers, presenting this back to the team
- Work closely with the Merchandiser to gain a more in depth understanding of analysis and reporting, with a focus on size analysis and stock levels
- Builds strong relationships with suppliers, pre-empting potential issues and communicating these back to the Merchandiser and wider team
The Assistant Merchandiser will be commercially minded, have strong numerical and analytical skills, and be experienced using Excel.
This is a great opportunity to develop a career within Merchandising and progress within a fast paced and creative head office environment.