Our client is a leading designer and supplier of ladies and childrens footwear providing on-trend footwear for a number of UK High Street retailers and brands. They are now looking for additional support in Merchandising. Open to someone who is more junior but eager to learn.
Assistant Merchandiser/Merchandiser - The Role:
- To assist the sales team in costing all products, prior to the sales team advising the customer of a price, to ensure sufficient margin is achieved.
- To process the customer order once received, raising the appropriate purchase order with suppliers/factory,
- creating the critical path to ensure that the order is delivered on time to the customer
- liaise with the technical team to ensure all the appropriate testing is carried out on the product.
- Liaise with the customer to get samples signed off prior to production, ensuring the product is of merchantable quality
- Ensuring all prices offered to customers have been properly costed with the appropriate margin achieved
- Agreeing production schedules with the factories to ensure the goods are delivered on time
- Liaising with the Technical Team to ensure all testing is completed
- Liaising with the customer to ensure the critical path is being adhered too
Assistant Merchandiser/Merchandiser - The Candidate
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, managing customer expectations
- Would consider a more junior candidate willing to learn.
Assistant Merchandiser/Merchandiser - The Package