This well-established retailer is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their home textiles department, on a temporary contract.
The role of the Assistant Merchandiser will include;
- Running weekly sales reports and closely monitoring and analysing sales figures
- Monitoring and managing WSSI.
- Stock planning and intake management
- Liaising with factories and suppliers
- Comparing and forecasting sales, using this year’s and last year’s sales data
The Assistant Merchandiser must be highly analytical with good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
The Assistant Merchandiser must have some previous experience in a similar role. This is a great opportunity to establish your Merchandising career within a fantastic, friendly and stable company.