A global leader in fashion retail within the UK and EU market, has a rare opportunity for an established merchandiser to join their womenswear department.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a merchandiser to work on various exciting projects like new product range launches. The brand has its global flagship store in Central London. It is known for timeless quality clothing. The stores in the UK are currently high performing territories and there are plans for expansion within the EU market.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* working with the buying teams to provide a balanced product offering
* meet range requirements across the business
* identify and action stock consolidations
* work closely with the allocation team to determine price amendments
* investigate market queries and provide solutions
* undertake relevant analysis to support decision making
A solid background in merchandising womenswear will be an advantage. In return, you will receive a generous salary and bonus scheme. There is also a structured promotion based on merit, to enable you to progress quickly, if you can demonstrate a solid performance consistently. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high performing fashion retailer with international stores and sustainable growth.
To be considered for this opportunity apply online today! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com, or call 02074328807 for a confidential discussion.
up to £45,000 per annum + 20% bonus and pension