I am currently recruiting for one of the most established fashion retailers on the high street, to work as an assistant merchandiser on womenswear. This excellent retailer has great international presence, with over 100 stores.
This position is suited for those who are looking for a role with exceptional career development and exposure. The brand offer exceptional training schemes, with regular reviews, ensuring consistent career development.
The role of an assistant merchandiser:
• Supporting merchandiser on the day to day tasks
• Product sign offs, through detailed analysis, with the support of your merchandiser
• Monitoring department sales
• Managing the distribution of product to maximise sales
• Liaise with buying, ecommerce, distribution, logistics and branch merchandising departments to drive your department
• Manage and support to two MAA within your department
• Carry out store visits and competitor shops
The benefits of this role are:
• Generous discounts
• A basic salary of up to £30,000
• Up to 20% annual bonus
• Private health care
• A 3% pension match
• 25 days holiday
The brand has recently gone from strength to strength, expanding departments within the business and new product launches taking the market by storm. As well as great expansion plans the business is able to offer great opportunity to progress.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, send your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below or contact me directly by email, Danielle.email@example.com.