In the position of Assistant Product Manager for our client based in Manchester, you will support the Product Managers in the full cradle to grave development of product within a specific team.
Main responsibilities for the position of Assistant Product Manager include:
- Support with the build of product ranges, from conception through to production
- Ensure effective communication with all channels on performance of focus product categories
- Review market trends and analyse data to assist with the creation of the product briefs
- Accurately create and share internal communication documents with the full information required for the wider business
- Attend internal/external meetings, take notes and update documentation.
- Prep as required for meetings - including chasing of samples, railing up of samples, organising meeting room set up and printing out range plans
- Liaise with Marketing and assist in setting up relevant briefs and POS
- Set up catalogue codes, product names and colours, updating pricing and fabric information, generating and printing of range plans
As Assistant Product Manager for our client based in the North West, you will have a minimum of two year's experience of fabric production with a degree in Fasion/Marketing/Buying. It will also be advantageous if you have a genuine passion for the outdoors!
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply today.