Assistant Production Manager
This is a rare opportunity for an individual looking for a long-term production management career with a well-established luxury brand. You will have a production background with a good understanding of all stages of garment manufacturing.
Assistant Production Manager – The role:
• Placing orders to achieve delivery dates and chasing orders accordingly.
• Managing supplier relationships.
• Scheduling of production to ensure that output targets are met.
• Assisting with the procurement of externally sourced finished product such as dresses, bags, accessories and packing materials.
• Import & export (shipping).
• Tracking and managing workflow.
• Assisting with customer (stockist) calls, queries and relationships.
Assistant Production Manager – The candidate:
• Methodical and well organised
• Ability to prioritise an ever-changing workload
• Understanding of scheduling, spreadsheets and systems.
• Computer competent
• Understanding of patterns, fabrics and garment construction processes.
• Buying, purchasing and price negotiation.
• Planning, prioritising and scheduling work flow and meeting deadlines
• Logistics and procurement
Assistant Production Manager – The salary:
• Commensurate with experience
Commensurate with experience