- Responsible for driving sales to meet or exceed targets and assisting the Manager in meeting all store financial goals.
- Executes and drives traffic for company driven promotions and launches to meet and exceed sales targets and deliver the best experience possible for customers.
- Assist with local events ensuring a successful execution as directed by the Store Manager.
- Prioritise time in store on the selling floor; coaching and developing the team and leading by example.
- Positive representative of the brand.
- Deliver exceptional customer service experience, catering to the customer's needs in store and optimising makeup stations and makeup studios, where applicable.
- Consistently elevate their own artistry skills and the artistry skills of the team.
- Develops knowledge of trends in industry to provide best service possible and share with the team
- Assists the Store Manager with people management in store, recruiting, training, counselling and developing top talent to grow within the organisation.
- Participate and advocate for all training's, support all training's and assist the Store Manager in ensuring they were delivered on brand and the desired artistry and service knowledge/skills were built with every employee in store. Facilitate training's for store team as assigned.
- Responsible to support a productive and dynamic team by connecting with employees, customers, and influencers. These must be strong relationships and connections founded on the common passion for makeup.
- Confident and skillful coach and manager to the team. Comfortable navigating difficult conversations, with professionalism, poise and kindness; actively provide coaching and feedback to develop employees in their position and help them grow.
- Creates an environment where clear and fair expectations are set and all employees are treated with respect.
- Step in to fulfil responsibilities of Store Manager or Associate Manager - Ops as needed.
- Responsible for knowing, following and administering all company policies and procedures.
- Ensures communications are filtered to the team as directed by the Store Manager and Associate Manager - Ops.
- Acts to reduce LP and product returns/damages. Alerts the Store Manager or Associate Manager - Ops to any concerns immediately.
- Assist with management of the schedule. Manages changes to posted schedules to maintain optimal schedules that provide the best customer service is provided.
- Reviews and approves Timekeeping records for the staff as needed. Assists in maintaining record keeping standards.
- Assists with merchandising updates and management of in-store inventory levels.
- Assists with visual displays and executes the floor set with precision and on time.
- Assists in maintaining the production space, where applicable.
- Ensure consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organisation.
- Provide feedback to the Store Manager to inform improvements that are needed.
- Demonstrable retail experience including some management, previous sales experience required.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills.
- Proven operational capabilities.
- Passion for Makeup essential, and cosmetic artistry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, email and computer savvy.
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve moderate to complex problems.
- Demonstrates flexibility and initiative with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth.
- Consistently exhibits professional behaviour
- Have and maintain flexible availability.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.