We’re looking for someone to join our fashion processing team as an authenticator and curator. You’ll be exposed to thousands of luxury products each week, and there is huge scope for both personal and professional growth within the business.
What responsibilities can you expect?
- Assessing a broad range of luxury products in the fashion space across every product category; describing, quality-checking and authenticating.
- Inputting key information into an inventory management tool in order to produce listings.
- Providing quality assurance on items before they get listed for sale.
- Researching the market for similar products to create an initial valuation of the item.
- Categorising items for photography.
What skills and qualities do we require?
- Relevant experience in a luxury fashion-based role, having developed a strong understanding of high-end designer brands and product quality.
- Some experience in authenticating products is essential.
- Autonomous in approach, competitive, hard-working and enthusiastic.
- Strong communication skills and able to effectively convey our brand image. A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.