This freelance role is for a designer to work with the beauty architecture team to assist in the development of permanent fixtures for inclusion in the Beauty global guidelines in all stores.
Role responsibilities include
• Create sketches and conceptual design ideas in response to a brief.
• Partner with the beauty architecture team to refine the design of existing and new fixtures.
• Developing and maintaining the material specifications master list with relevant codes and samples.
• Responsible for managing rendering services with external stakeholders. Preparing files and handing over all relevant information to ensure successful visualisation of all fixtures.
• Responsible for upholding design integrity across both drawn and rendered content within the agreed template for the guideline document to ensure high quality execution.
Suitable applicants must be proficient in architecture software either AutoCAD or Vectorworks, and either Sketch Up or Rhino.