My client is a well-known fashion streetwear brand, who are currently experiencing a period of growth.
They are looking for a Booking Coordinator to join their Head Offices in Watford where you will be responsible for managing the goods once they have left the vendor. Reviewing delivery reports, booking in stock and arranging deliveries to wholesale partners is the key duties for this position, so the client is looking for someone who is analytical and MS Office literate- in particular Excel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growing organisation working in a friendly and creative team environment.
Booking Coordinator- The Role
- Responsible with booking process of goods that are arriving in the warehouse
- High level of accuracy is requested in handling all MDA numbers.
- Create paperwork for warehouse: box stickers and packing lists for our clients
- Booking transport for Wholesale customer orders
- Ordering all labels / stickers for Wholesale customers
- Prepare and send weekly reports to Directors with in/out goods situation
- Keep good communication with Merchandisers and Production departments
- Keeping schedules up to date and communicating this information to other members of the team
- Working with the warehouse team to arrange the dispatch of stock
Booking Coordinator- The Candidate
- IT literate with sound experience using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programmes
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of managing projects to tight timelines
- Excellent time keeping and ability to meet short deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible approach to working to fast moving, changing demands
- Excellent client and supplier relations