We have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Merchandiser to join this premium sportswear retailer who are experiencing an exciting period of rapid growth.
You will be responsible for maximising sales in each location through analysis of initial allocations and replenishment, using your knowledge of store profiles across all locations.
You will be responsible for Assortment Planning across all business channels, and the end-to-end stock management process.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organised with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Understanding of the Supply chain and the role of Merchandising within it.
- Working knowledge of WSSI, allocation /replenishment systems and space planning
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivator – proactive in achieving business and personal goals.
- Good presentation skills.
- Full driving licence
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Nadine Tipping, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: NT-5001051
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.