Similar jobs like this one
Featured Senior Marketing Manager – Fashion Retail
Featured Temporary Fashion Head Office Assistant (6 weeks minimum)Fashion Graduate
Our client is a leading designer and supplier of ladies and childrens footwear providing on-trend footwear for a number of UK High Street retailers creating unique, on-trend styles for a wide range of UK retailers and providing a seamless service running from initial design through sourcing and quality assurance to delivery. They work very closely with the customers, on everything from design collaboration to sales support and also work closely with manufacturers in both Asia and Europe, to bring the very best in terms of originality, quality and value.
As well as creating footwear for many well-known retail brands, they also own a number of brand names which they are developing.
Due to this development, they are now seeking a Brand Administrator to join their busy team in an expansion role. In this role the candidate will work across website management, creative marketing, website administration, assisting with range building and supplier orders, marketplace sales and stock management. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for the fashion industry and being part of a developing brand. Ideally you will have online marketing experience and/or a degree in fashion marketing. The client is based in beautiful offices in the countryside just outside Leicester City Centre.
Brand Administrator - The Role:
- Website management in terms of Product style creation and Range Build, Product site + affiliate Product photography editing, website product copy writing and web marketing content
- Social, web and mailer content creation, assist in photoshoots and video production for social media and web. Styling outfits, lighting and props for internal and external shoots.
- Database mailers
- Work closely with the designer to provide briefs, images and content to be used for marketing purposes.
- Customer service on social platforms, direct calls and email
- Sample management – including requesting products for the office for product/social photography or sending samples to influencers
- Involvement in product selection and range build with the design consultant
- Work closely with agents and suppliers
- Stock management including raising POs, Liaising with agents.
- General administration
Brand Administrator - The Candidate
- Relevant experience/qualifications in fashion marketing
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Creative / Out the box thinking
- Focused, Insightful and innovative
- Hands on and proactive
- Interest in the brand category and fashion
- Trend savvy
- Excellent time management
- Happy to take on multiple responsibilities
- Problem solver and a strategic thinker
- Ability to build and maintain excellent business relationships within the organisation and externally
- Confidence and personal resilience
- Great customer service skills
- IT skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, social media, shopify and other online marketing tools would be distinct advantage.
Brand Administrator - The Package
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i search GDPR Policy.