Four Seasons Recruitment have partnered with a luxury accessories brand that are looking for a proactive and trend-savvy Brand Manager to join their central London based head office.
Luxury accessories brand with a strong brand heritage and identity.
- Responsible for managing and communicating the marketing strategy
- Securing brand partnerships to increase exposure
- Creating online and offline marketing campaign strategy
- Helping to create innovative ideas by observing trends within the market
- Assisting with the running of the business through this autonomous role
- Developing and creating customer acquisition strategies through CRM programs
- At minimum of 5 years’ experience with a luxury brand
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task on projects
- Anticipate upcoming issues and help to provide efficient solutions
- Knowledge of digital asset application
- Flawless communication skills
- Salary up to £45k