This is an exciting opportunity for a wholesale brand manager to join a luxury brand. Your objective will be to significantly increase the wholesale turnover by developing existing stockists and recruiting new stockists across the globe.
• Account management for existing stockists
• Target new stockists worldwide; particularly within Europe and the US
• Receive and review sales reports to identify who is selling what.
• Work out how to assist stockists, such as identifying best repeating styles that stockists are missing from their sample collection
• Run our designer day support program / organise designer days
• Assist stockist in filling up appointments for designer days
• Attend designer days and help stockist staff make sales
• Create staff training program for stockists and provide basic brand training material to leave in store. Follow up and provide additional training where appropriate.
• Inviting all stockists and potential stockists to trade shows - chase and book in
• Responsibility for tradeshows in Europe & US (London / Barcelona / New York / Other)
• Shows: Planning, organisation, stand reservation.
• Shows: Logistics, booking equipment, imagery and arranging garments to arrive at the right place at the right time.
• Shows: Model selection and booking
• Show: Staffing, travel and hotels
• Shows: Host the trade show / hold appointments / take orders etc.
• Respond to incoming trade enquiries
• You will have brand/account management experience within a branded environment
• Experience of managing accounts and developing business within the UK and internationally.
• Self-motivated with the ability to manage own diary and keep focused on objectives
• You will work closely with the owner of the business and motivate and assist other staff where necessary
• Well presented with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Competitive salary + bonus, phone, credit card, laptop, tablet.