Brand Manager – Wholesale
This is an exciting opportunity for a wholesale brand manager to join a luxury brand. Your objective will be to significantly increase the wholesale turnover by developing existing stockists and recruiting new stockists across the globe.
- Account management for existing stockists
- Target new stockists worldwide; particularly within Europe and the US
- Receive and review sales reports to identify who is selling what.
- Work out how to assist stockists, such as identifying best repeating styles that stockists are missing from their sample collection
- Run our designer day support program / organise designer days
- Assist stockist in filling up appointments for designer days
- Attend designer days and help stockist staff make sales
- Create staff training program for stockists and provide basic brand training material to leave in store. Follow up and provide additional training where appropriate.
- Inviting all stockists and potential stockists to trade shows - chase and book in
- Responsibility for tradeshows in Europe & US (London / Barcelona / New York / Other)
- Shows: Planning, organisation, stand reservation.
- Shows: Logistics, booking equipment, imagery and arranging garments to arrive at the right place at the right time.
- Shows: Model selection and booking
- Show: Staffing, travel and hotels
- Shows: Host the trade show / hold appointments / take orders etc.
- Respond to incoming trade enquiries
- You will have brand/account management experience within a branded environment
- Experience of managing accounts and developing business within the UK and internationally.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage own diary and keep focused on objectives
- You will work closely with the owner of the business and motivate and assist other staff where necessary
- Well presented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary + bonus, phone, credit card, laptop.