We are recruiting for a Business Development Account Manager to join our client’s growing company within their UK function. The Business Development Account Manager will be working on menswear and boyswear, specifically on jersey products.
The Business Development Account Manager will work closely with the Designer, and take over her increasing account management demands. This will include growing existing accounts as well as onboarding new ones, therefore contacts within the industry are essential.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Account Manager will include:
- Networking and reaching out to new customers and setting up initial meetings
- Keeping up to date with new trends and working closely with the Designer to develop ranges specifically for the customers
- Liaising with the factories in India and Bangladesh
- Presenting and selling ranges
- Agreeing cost prices with customers and negotiating prices in line with customer requirements and targets
This position for Business Development Account Manager is a working from home role and they are looking for someone who is self-motivated. The company are a highly successful global company, however with their UK function in earlier stages, while still doing amazing and flourishing, they are looking for somebody who thrives being part of this growth.