- Our client is one of the most diverse garment manufacturers in Europe, who supply apparel, corporatewear and protective clothing globally. They now have an exciting opportunity to join one of their 4 business units based in the North West.
Business Intelligence & Demand Planner: - The Role
- This is a new position, focused on gathering Company business intelligence, data analysis and demand planning.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and updating information on the internal ERP system.
- Planning and trading your areas with a focus on delivering maximum sales and profit.
- Identifying and developing opportunities for sales growth including range development, bestsellers and category performance.
- Owning and maintaining divisional stock hold and effective stock management.
Business Intelligence & Demand Planner: - The Candidate
- You must have a strong Business Intelligence skillset
- Previous experience of stock merchandising and demand forecasting in the retail supply base
- Ideally you will have experience in licensed product and working with marketplaces such as Amazon or Ebay
- Possess excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- This role will suit a high performer who is customer focused with meticulous attention to detail who can collaborate and drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Must be able to drive and flexible to travel.
Business Intelligence & Demand Planner: - The Package
- Competitive, dependent on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.