We are working on behalf of a flourishing fashion brand who are looking for a Buyer to join their dynamic team, working on multi product Ladieswear and Accessories.
The Buyer will be responsible for;
- Developing, building, and planning ranges alongside the design and QA teams, ensuring they are in line with key critical path and marketing dates
- Keeping on top of current and future trends, carrying out research and attending comp shopping trips
- Regularly liaising with suppliers overseas, negotiating costs, etc and constantly reviewing ways margin can be improved
- Monitoring and analysing sales figures, identifying what is selling well and ways the range can be improved
- Attend regular fit sessions and buying meetings
- Support and mentor junior members of the buying team
- Identifying new ways of working to ensure the business stays streamlined and productive
The buyer will also be expected to travel across Europe and the Far East when required.
The ideal candidate for the Buyer role will have a commercial, fast fashion eye and be analytical and creative with excellent communication and organisation skills.
Experience in a similar role is essential.