Successful adult industry retailer based in central London is currently looking to recruit a buyer to develop both its branded and core business. Hoping to enhance its already enviable market position.
The buyer's principal responsibility will be to increase the sales and profitability of it's adult toys and accessories department. Working on product development as well as their branded collections.
This will be achieved by:
* Planning, developing and delivering new ranges that reflect industry trends
* Close liaison with stores and other head office functions to determine the promotion, product mix and visual merchandising of new ranges;
* Managing supplier relationships;
* Analysing sales performance data in order to identify trends;
* Mentoring more junior members of the buying team.
In order to be considered you should possess:
* Proven retail buying experience at JB level
* An analytical, commercially-focused working style;
This is a great opportunity for someone ready for that next step looking for a role with autonomy where you will have a voice.
£35,000 - £45,000