We have a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer to join a Menswear company, working on their in-house brands. They are looking for an experienced Menswear Buyer to join their expanding team, working on high quality, multi-product categories.
The Buyer will work closely with the Factories and Designers to plan and build successful, bestselling ranges in line with the agreed product strategy.
The Buyer will also be responsible for;
- Building and developing commercial ranges
- Carrying out trend research, attending inspiration trips and comp shops
- Liaising with and visiting factories overseas
- Managing budgets, KPI’s and analysing sales
- Implementing new strategies and identifying ways in which they can be improved
- Managing and mentoring a small team
- Understanding the Mens formalwear market and following trends
- Must have knowledge of a wholesale environment
The Buyer must also have previous experience in a similar role and Mens formalwear experience is essential. The buyer must also have experience working with overseas factories, particularly in Bangladesh.
This is a flexible working role with excellent employee benefits and competitive salary.