We are looking for a Buying Assistant to join this flourishing company, working on their brand mostly on Accessories.
The Buying Assistant will be responsible for managing the samples from:
- Opening parcels and ensuring samples or given to the appropriate person
- Arrange the collection of samples for PR events and photoshoots
- Prepare samples for meetings
- Organise for samples to be sent to the suppliers
Other responsibilities of the Buying Assistant will be to:
- Support in the selection of ranges
- Attend fit sessions with the Buyer and QA
- With supervision, prepare and approve lab dips and strike offs
- General administrative duties for the buying team, such as take minutes in meetings
- Ensure all detailed product information is accurate and loaded on time
- Follow the critical path
- Work with the other in-house teams including merchandising, marketing and e-commerce
The Buying Assistant will be reporting into the Buying Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry candidate with professional communication skills, excellent IT skills and an attention to detail to become part of a highly successful and established company.