We are seeking a proficient Lectra-trained Pattern Cutter / Pattern Technician to join the CAD department of one of the most prestigious heritage menswear makers. Based within their factory in Gloucester, they produce bespoke, made to measure and ready-to-wear garments - this is an excellent opportunity to join the business during a period of growth and technical improvement.
This highly-skilled and technical role involves:-
- pattern cutting, marker making and grading using Lectra CAD software systems.
- digitising of manual patterns, creating and amending CAD patterns to individual customer specifications for bespoke clients.
- development of ready-to-wear patterns in accordance to a design brief and specifications, including grading and marker making for manufacture.
- ensuring patterns/markers meet customer specifications and established QA/QC standards required for factory production.
- working to scheduled deadlines during busy periods of production to achieve department objectives.
The ideal candidate would have:-
- BA/BSc/HND qualification in a related field, and/or minimum of 3+ years’ experience in pattern cutting.
- experience using Lectra Modaris and Diamino software (or similar), along with an understanding of manual pattern cutting.
- multi-product (woven) knowledge and understanding of garment construction and pattern grading.
- experience using Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- excellent communication skills.
This role might also be suitable for a fashion graduate with enthusiasm and aptitude for pattern cutting and technology; training would be provided for the right candidate.
A great opportunity to work with beautiful product of worldwide renown and gain hands-on experience working within the pattern room of a UK manufacturer, plus further Lectra training and professional development for the right individual.
Competitive salary negotiable DOE