We have a new and exciting opportunity for a talented designer, to join a leading casualwear business based in Manchester.
The role will involve;
• Innovating and designing products taking into account development briefs, factory capabilities, target price points and target customer.
• Work with suppliers, Head of Design and Product Developers to source new fabrics and trims
• Creating technical specs and working on the development of prototypes and samples
• Production of CAD illustrations and technical drawings
• Design research and development
• Conducting competitor product analysis, trend and market research for emerging trends relevant to core market.
• Development and application of colour palettes on a seasonal basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous work experience with womens casualwear product coupled with a good eye for trend and colour.
A working knowledge of Adobe suite programs, Illustrator,
Photoshop etc is highly desirable.
In return you can expect a competitive salary, and the opportunity to build your career within a fun and progressive environment.