A highly successful fashion brand who are looking for a Childrenswear Buyer to join their flourishing team.
The Childrenswear Buyer will work across multi product ranges of boys and girlswear, from ages 5-13 years.
The Childrenswear Buyer will be responsible for;
- Building, and developing commercial, on brand, ranges alongside the design, merchandising and QA teams.
- Carrying out trend research and attending comp shopping trips, identifying current and future trends
- Regularly liaising with suppliers overseas, negotiating costs, etc and constantly reviewing ways margin can be improved
- Monitoring and analysing sales figures, identifying what is selling well and ways the range can be improved
- Attend regular fit sessions and buying meetings
- Support and mentor junior members of the buying team
- Identifying ways in which the ranges can be expanded and developed to reach maximum sales potential
The Childrenswear Buyer will also be expected to travel as and when required and suitable.
The ideal candidate for the Childrenswear Buyer role will have a commercial, fast fashion eye and be analytical and creative with excellent communication and organisation skills.
Experience in a similar role, and working across childrenswear, is essential.