Our client is a is the globally recognised market leading fibre brand, used extensively in fashion apparel and in a growing number of other textile uses. The company continues to manufacture at its factory in the East Midlands as well as working with strategic partners around the world, who supply highly specified products, which are sold under the brand name. Our Client is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Commercial Manager to continue to build on the success of the current management team to grow sales of the highly prestigious brand.
Commercial Manager - The role:
Part of a small but highly motivated management team. The role reports directly to the Managing Director and will take guidance from the Chief Executive, based in Paris.
- Responsible for all sales of yarns to all markets
- Responsible for profitability of sales
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with global network of agents and for finding new agents where required
- Responsible for analysis of product range, for sales strategy and management of a wide and diverse stock range
- Responsible for price strategy and creation and distribution of annual price list, across 3 currencies
- Responsible for development of new products, which will help to grow sales
- Communication with customers and agents to explore opportunities for new products
- Responsible for communication with yarn factory partners to develop new products
- Responsible for developing marketing strategy
Commercial Manager - The candidate:
- Self motivated, entrepreneurial but able to work closely within a small close team
- Experienced and knowledgeable of textile processes, ideally with yarns and how they are used in a wide range of textile applications
- Able to communicate with agents from all different regions
- Willing to travel extensively to assist agents and promote products in markets all over the world: North America, South America, Europe, Turkey, South Asia
- Able to value sell a premium priced product in a competitive market
- Willing to carry out a wide variety of tasks, from assistance and support to sales administration staff, when they are absent, to setting up exhibition stands
Commercial Manager - The package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.
Competitive dependant on experience