Our client is a leading Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to work with high street retailers and major supermarkets. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual, with previous experience in a Fashion/Apparel environment, to develop themselves in the role.
Compliance Administrator - The Role:
- Manage all aspects of the audit process, acting as a trouble shooter when required
- Work with the factories to rectify any non-compliance issues.
- Update internal databases.
- Start the application process for onboarding a new factory.
Compliance Administrator - The Candidate:
- A great sense of humour and a "can do" attitude.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work under pressure & cope with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in clothing background would be an advantage, but we would consider without experience for the correct candidate
Compliance Administrator - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.
Competitive dependant on experience