Our client is a leading Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to work with high street retailers and major supermarkets. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual, with ideally some experience in a Fashion/Apparel environment working with high street customer and open to develop themselves in this role.
Compliance Administrator - The Role:
- Working with factories to ensure they have or obtain all required certification.
- Working with fabric mills managing certification of specific fabrics, checking traceability and validation of all paperwork.
- Forming close relationships with both suppliers and customers.
- Support the business with the ethical compliance programme for the group, undertaking investigations into potential ethical compliance issues.
- Manage the customer specific requirements from the compliance point of view and attend regular meetings.
- To maintain customer relationships and resolve any issues that arise which involve audits.
Compliance Administrator - The Candidate:
- Manage customer portcomals.
- Excellent planning / prioritising/organising skills
- Can work on own initiative
- Highly organised
- Meticulous/pays attention to detail
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Full Clean driving licence
Compliance Administrator - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.