Our client is a family owned, Licensed Garment supplier to the high street and they have a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join their team. The company supply a range of products to high street retailers and supermarkets.
Compliance Manager - The Role:
- Support the business with the ethical compliance programme for the group, undertaking investigations into potential ethical compliance issues.
- Key approver of applications to set up or amend supplier details, providing business directors and senior management with recommendations based on risk assessments and vetting outcomes
- Maintaining policy, user guides, supplier welcome packs, documentation and process flows for the end to end set up and on-boarding of new suppliers / customers and change of details of existing suppliers/ customers
- Managing and overseeing KPI’s for the Compliance Department – worldwide Compliance Managers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Customers/ Retailers and Licensors. Work very closely and proactively for a good understanding of their COC and/ or specific requirements.
- Great understanding of
- Social & ethical audit programs (ETI, SMETA, BSCI, WALMART).
- Technical audit
- Environmental audit
- Knowledge of sustainability programs: GOTS, BCI, Higg Index etc.
- Work throughout the organisation to ensure the company is at the forefront of ethical trade both for the business and its suppliers
- Monitor the supply base through pro-active management of our audit programme & drive improvement through ongoing work with suppliers and with the support of the in-country teams.
Compliance Manager- The Candidate:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Compliance Manager (factory auditing experience would be a great advantage).
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of managing a team and working with retailers as well as suppliers.
- Knowledge of factory auditing processes
- Excellent planning / prioritising / organising skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure & cope with tight deadlines
- Previous experience in Customer/ Retailer Compliance and/ or Licensor Compliance requirements.
- Familiar on Microsoft Office packages and Outlook.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Full Clean driving licence
Compliance Manager - The Package:
Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i search GDPR Policy.