Country Manager up to £100,000 + relocation package
Lifestyle Brand Bangladesh
A new opportunity has arisen for a Country Manager to set up the sourcing office of this leading brand in Bangladesh.
The role of a Country Manager involves:
- Setting up the office and working practices
- Evaluating the current supply base and their capabilities
- Sourcing new suppliers to improve lead times and margins
- Organising audits and ensuring all suppliers meet correct compliance standards
- Working collaboratively with the head office teams to improve product quality and output within the region
- Looking into sustainable sourcing and improving routes to market within the region
- Recruiting and leading a team
The successful Country Manager must be able to work to a fast pace and deliver results to strengthen the brands product offer. You must be fluent in spoken and written English to a high standard.
As an experienced professional the Country Manager can be looking to relocate or in situ currently but must have experience working with European retailers/brands.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for international positions - please visit our website for more roles.