This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and creative graduate to join a quality accessories business at an exciting time of development. You will be responsible for creative and adminisrative support, relating to product development within the business.
This is a busy and vibrant department with lots of scope for career development.
- Support the director in all administrative duties
- Undertake all social media for the brand; managing media streams / photography etc.
- Compile all look books preferably in InDesign.
- Photography of product for look books
- Manage orders / shipping & customer enquiries.
- Be part of building brand identity.
- Liaise with the factory sampling team to ensure developments are completed.
- Have a can do attitude and a will to succeed in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Be dynamic and pro-active and be a major part of our future success.
- Be willing to take on anything required to ensure quick and successful expansion.
- Have a strong eye for image and colour and be happy using aps for filters etc.
- Due to location a driving license and access to a car will be required.