Create have teamed with a London based Luxury womens RTW brand to find them a highly experienced Pattern cutter . The brand is all about unabashed glamour, reimagined embellishment and a sense of hyper femininity with a nod to classical couture.
They are currently looking for a Pattern cutter with 4 to 5 years experience in women's luxury ready to wear.
- The ideal candidate needs to be a highly organised, ambitious self-starter
- Confident interpreting drape from a stand to paper patterns.
- Commercial pattern cutting experience.
- Knowledge of finishing for production standards.
- Experience working with embroidery, sequins, lightweight woven, heavyweight woven.
- Experience with grading standards for production.
- Experience with developing production samples, PP’s, fitting garments on the body for production.
- Working with the studio team on schedules for pattern completion timelines.
- Experience working with a production team and able to produce production ready patterns for luxury womenswear.
If this role interests you, please send your CV over to Create.
Please note that due to the high volume of candidates only suitable candidates will be responded too.