Mode Search is delighted to be partnering with a contemporary ladies RTW label who are currently in a successful period of growth.
Due to this growth they are looking for a Creative Retourcher/Graphic Designer to join their team.
The role is responsible for supporting and improving the brand visual communication, while maintaining and executing high quality creative work.
The successful individual will be responsible for creating new digital media and to retouch/amend existing photographs in line with the aesthetic vision of the brand.
- Review raw photographs from all photo shoots and retouch/amend each shot as directed by the Creative Director and the Head of Visual Design
- Prepare all photographs for upload to the website including front, back, side, closeup views.
- Review all backstage photographs and amend to ensure they are of the appropriate quality and accurately reflect the product.
- Resize images for upload to the website to ensure overall size of the site is kept at a good level.
- Designing parts of the desktop and mobile new website to improve aesthetic and functionality
- Create and manage hard copy printing of invites within budget constraints and to critical path where appropriate.
- Create poster look book for each of the 4 collections based on agreed size, format and sort sequence.
- Create and improve our newsletters for ecommerce as needed based on a brief from Brand Manager, Head of Visual Design or Creative Director.
- Create digital and hard copy look book with look per page plus thumbnail reference. This for each of the 4 collections per year.
- Improving our current stationary with our new font system
- Working on our new Brand Book for Print and Digital & updating this accordingly
- Prepare images for publication to Vogue and other titles after signoff by the Creative Director.
- Support the web team to upload data into Magento where necessary.
- Create social media posts for the Creative Director.
- Back stage photography for Look Book shoots.
- Any other duties as directed by the Creative Director.
- At least 2 year’s graphic design and retouching experience within a fashion or contemporary brand.
- Proven track record of delivering to a creative vision demonstrated through a portfolio.
- Proven ability to work prolifically and to tight deadlines.
- Proficient and confident user of the Adobe Creative Suite plus knowing Sketch is a plus.
- Creative thinker able to apply technical skills to a high standard.
- Accomplishes tasks accurately and thoroughly with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative without hands on guidance.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to invest long term
PLEASE SEND YOUR PORTFOLIO
For more information on this exciting opportunity please get in touch.
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, we can only get in touch with suitable candidates.
Up to £30k + bonus and benefits package