CRM Data Analyst c£55,000
Fashion Retailer London
Zachary Daniels are looking for an experienced CRM Data Analyst to join the team of this fast growing retailer based in London. With previous experience in a similar role and great customer insight experience you will be responsible for bringing data to life to deliver customer focused strategies and drive performance.
The role of a CRM Data Analyst involves:
- Working with IT to support bringing the customer data base in house
- Taking ownership for the quality of data within the customer database including cleansing and reconciliations between systems
- Identifying opportunities to enhance customer segmentation capabilities including identifying relevant customers for each campaign
- Running campaign selections for digital and or retail campaigns using analytical contact design
- Testing links and proofing copy assisting the e mail marketing executive
- Working in conjunction with digital and brand marketing teams to assist with CRM campaign delivery
- Running weekly, monthly and quarterly customer dashboard reporting
- Delivering post campaign analysis against KPI targets
The successful CRM Analyst must have proven experience of delivering database management, campaign selections, dashboard and analysis projects. To be successful as a CRM Analyst within this business you must be driven, passionate and have amazing attention to detail.