We are exclusively working with a second to none luxury brand to bring on board an established CRM manager to lead on local and regional CRM strategies.
Working to deliver on both global initiatives as well as use data driven market insights to inform local and regional strategies, this person will ideally have both strong technical and strategic nous, a results driven approach and a proven track record in driving successful multichannel CRM strategies.
We are looking for a data focussed, dynamic and personable candidate with proven credentials who will be excited to join a business during a time of continued digital transformation.
Some responsibilities would include:
- The creation and implementation of first in class CRM strategies working in partnership with global, regional teams and cross function with key stakeholders
- Drive company wide business objectives across data usage, data hierarchy and data cleansing
- The ongoing analysis of multichannel strategies and programs to communicate to the rest of the business
- The development of customer segmentation strategies to enhance the customer journey in line with the brand's luxury positioning
- Ongoing reporting, competitor benchmarking, team management and the ongoing management of external partners
The ideal candidate would have:
- Extensive experience in driving complex projects around data and data management
- An entrepreneurial and innovative approach
- A strong understanding of luxury + retail environment
This is an urgent hire, with interviews ongoing. Do not delay and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org asap today
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
dependent on experience