To lead and engage a team of Customer Service Advisors to deliver the highest standards of service and delivery. To manage the workflow of the Sales office to ensure that all calls, quotations, product enquiries, sales orders are efficiently handled with high levels of interaction between the company and the customer. Working closely with other departmental heads to put the customer at the heart of everything we do. To provide management and customer reporting on a weekly/monthly basis supported by great insight and information on customer performance and engagement.
• Motivate and manage the office teams and monitor performance daily, provide leadership and direction to team members, allocate duties and responsibilities, and ensure high quality working standards.
• Oversee the prompt and correct processing of customer enquiries and maintenance of customer data records.
• Develop, implement, and monitor sales projects
• Ensure all team members are aware and adhere to pricing strategies
• Oversee and promote cross-sell and up-sell opportunities appropriately
• Responsibility for Performance Management of reporting staff
• Liaise with other departments to ensure delivery of excellent customer service (Supply Chain/Product Development)
• Work with Management team to deliver continuous improvement to office processes
• Act as the point of escalation in managing challenging customer situations, ensuring you liaise with the Leadership Team regarding complex issues when needed
• Play a key role in the Customer Satisfaction Survey, ensuring you continually monitor the results and provide regular and accurate feedback to the wider business
• Ensure the Customer Experience department are GDPR compliant and that processes and procedures are efficient, effective, and adhered to at all times
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Customer Satisfaction (customer survey data)
- First Response Time (Call/workflow performance measures)
- Order Management (lead time performance and pro-active scheduling)
- Feedback Management (in line with Quality management systems)
The position reports directly to the Commercial Director
KEY REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES
• Experience of managing customer service teams
• Excellent knowledge of products and services (desirable in the workwear Industry)
• Experience in dealing directly with customers, building relationships, and enhancing performance and overall experience.
• Knowledge of other departments responsibilities and how to work with them to deliver excellent customer service
• Effective facilitator able to illicit and debate the views of all team members
• Knowledge/experience of IT systems
Job Offer Location: Preston UK Opportunity to develop a team within a successful, growing business For further details please email email@example.com