Customer Relations Manager
We are recruiting a Customer Liaison manager to join our team. We are looking for an individual with a passion for jewellery and a love for the Loquet brand.
As a growing business, with ambitious plans, Loquet is an exciting place to work. If you are a people person, highly organised and excited about the prospect of working in a fast-paced, direct to consumer business with a thriving web business and partners across the globe, find our more below.
- Candidates should ideally come from a luxury fashion or jewellery background. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for jewellery and wants to focus his or her career in this area.
- We are looking for someone who can handle themselves under pressure maintaining professionalism throughout all situations, have a proven track record of working in a fast paced environment and be flexible to change.
- We require a manager who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and prepared to go that extra mile, taking accountability and responsibility for his or hers role.
Typical daily tasks:
The Customer Liaison Manageris responsible for providing outstanding customer service, demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers, and creating a personable shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome, inspired and relaxed.
- Oversee our ecommerce orders, shipping and enquiries ensuring efficient processes are in place and working alongside our external shipping partners.
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to online procedures.
- Working with our production and creative teams to deliver exceptional customer service relating to bespoke, in-store and online sales.
- Capable of using multiple systems to provide information regarding pricing, product and delivery queries.
- Develop a high level of product knowledge so as to creatively suggest additional styles to compliment customer selection when needed.
- Offer to call other locations if merchandise is unavailable within store.
- Ensure proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock.
- Alert senior managers to inventory and other inaccuracies.
- Manage administrative work through filing, inventory, customer follow-up including bespoke sales and repairs.
- Ensuring system notes are updated and information is communicated efficiently to required departments.
- Work with our CRM team to support our customer profile and contact information to increase personal sales.
- Supporting the online team in achieving sales goals.
- Ability to work independently as well a part of a small studio team.
- Previous experience of at least 2-3 years in luxury customer service or sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal sensitivity.
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask.
- You must have a positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of any other language is greatly appreciated.
- Genuine passion for luxury.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook is also required.
- Any experience with ecommerce platforms such as Magento would be a strength although not essential.
- Sick pay
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
Application deadline: 30/06/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year