Luxury clothing brand and manufacturer is recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor. Your role is essential in providing an excellent shopping and service experience. Part of a team to ensure accurate, on time and safe delivery of all orders, as well as driving sales and answering customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat. Customer satisfaction is a priority at all time.
Customer Service Advisor – The Job Outline
- Provide excellent customer service is a pivotal part of this role. You will place orders, process exchanges and refunds, and answer any questions all in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- You will communicate with customers via the phone, email, live chat.
- Work with the warehouse can carriers to ensure that the customer has the best delivery experience.
- Aid with the supervising and maintaining of the customers online shopping journey, ensuring imagery, descriptions, FAQ’s and content are correct.
- Look to where at all possible establishing long-term relationships with key customers based on data about their preferences, behaviours and purchases.
- Fraud checking and processing all orders that come through the website.
- Process returns and refunds in a timely manner.
- Confidently liaising with members of the team from other departments, including merchandising, marketing, production and store retail staff
Customer Service Advisor – The Person Specification
- Proven track record of working effectively and efficiently within a Customer service or ecommerce environment.
- Experience with an online luxury retailer would be beneficial.
- Good administration and numerical skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including Outlook and Microsoft.
- Experience with using Zendesk.
- Passionate about your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organised, systematic and logical.
- Highly motivated with a disciplined approach to problem solving.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 12406AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.