This is an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a quality fashion brand. You will work within a team to ensure accurate, on time and safe delivery of all orders, as well as driving sales and answering customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat.
- Place orders, process exchanges and refunds, and answer any questions, in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Communicate with customers via the phone, email, live chat.
- Work with the warehouse and carriers to ensure that the customer has the best delivery experience.
- Aid with the supervising and maintaining of the customers online shopping journey, ensuring imagery, descriptions, FAQ’s and content are correct.
- Where possible, establish long-term relationships with key customers based on data about their preferences, behaviours and purchases.
- Confidently liaising with members of the team from other departments, including merchandising, marketing, production and store retail staff
- Proven track record of working effectively and efficiently within a Customer service or ecommerce environment.
- Good administration and numerical skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including Outlook and Microsoft.
- Experience with using Zendesk or a comparable CS system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organised, systematic and logical.
- Highly motivated with a disciplined approach to problem solving.