Luxury Accessories brand requires a temporary Customer Service Assistant who is passionate about delivering a personalised world-class service through expert product knowledge and a genuine desire to cultivate lasting customer relationships. The successful candidates will deliver an exceptional luxury customer experience via multiple channels including email, live chat, and telephone.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Handling customer queries on various channels (email, telephone, live chat) which include, but are not limited to, orders, deliveries, cancellations, returns, repairs, fraudulent transactions, providing information and dealing with customer complaints.
- Taking ownership of each customer journey, anticipating needs, and persevering to resolve cases through personalised solutions.
- Exciting and encouraging customers to fall in love with their products and personality while cultivating relationships that enhance brand loyalty.
- Playing a key role in achieving SLAs in line with company policies and departmental ways of working.
- Acting as first point of contact for customer complaints, ensuring these are passed to the Customer Service Manager where appropriate in a timely manner.
- Using initiative to suggest better ways of working including process improvements.
- To action all returns with the appropriate method or procedure.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Previous experience in a customer service team.
- Zendesk experience is preferred but not required.
- Exceptional people skills and confidence when dealing with customers.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- A high level of numeracy and the ability to produce and maintain accurate records.
- To be organised, able to multitask, prioritise and problem solve.
- Understanding of the importance of promoting and reflecting the image of a luxury brand.
- Empathetic listening skills.
This is a temporary role, starting w/c 13th Dec for 4 weeks +
By Applying to this advert, you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners. The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out.