We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Customer Service team based in our head office in Great Portland Street, near to Oxford Circus. This is key role within the organisation with the potential to make a strong impact within the business and develop as the business grows.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a multi-national distribution business, encompassing both direct-to-consumer and wholesale services. The successful candidate will be articulate, out-going and able to deal with customer queries over the phone, live chat, email and face to face. They must be enthusiastic, able to multi task and able to prioritise tasks. The role is an integral part of the Knomo team and there will be plenty of opportunity to reinforce this both face to face with the team in London and through our technology such as Skype for Business, Yammer, Zendesk and telephony with our counterpart team in the USA.
- 20 days holiday plus 1 for your birthday
- Standard hours 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Reports to the Operations Manager
- A key point of contact for Live Chat queries
- Handling and resolving ecommerce consumer queries via phone and email.
- Processing wholesale customer orders
- Interacting with our sales team to resolve any issues in our wholesale business
- Monitoring and liaising with our logistics/warehouse staff ensuring that the physical aspects of our service meet our brand standards
- Arranging product repairs and replacements.
- Processing and managing product returns.
- Office admin tasks
- Interacting with the US team to share experience and knowledge so our global customers receive a consistent service
Competitive plus benefits