An established brand is looking for bright and organised candidate with strong communication skills to champion excellent customer service to online customers and build and manage a successful customer services team.
- Manage, coach and develop the Customer Service team, embedding the brands values and setting performance levels and KPIs.
- Work with other functions of the business, particularly marketing and retail, to keep the customer services team up to date with marketing, brand and product development.
- Proactively discover, advocate and implement initiatives to improve customer services processes and productivity.
- Be the main point of contact for key, online customers and ensure that they are managed effectively.
- Troubleshooting complex customer queries efficiently and effectively.
- Preparation and distribution of Customer Services weekly reports, statistics and customer feedback.
- Work with third-party warehouse to ensure prompt fulfilment and despatch of orders, and to ensure all returns are handled within KPI times.
- Significant experience within a customer care management or supervisor role.
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and experience of Zendesk would be beneficial.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and mentor a strong team
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve Customer experience.
- Commensurate with experience