Customer Service/Sales Support Administrator
Permanent 39hrs per week
Recruiting now! We have two vacancies, looking for experienced Customer Service/Sales Administrators to work for a well-established group of apparel, hosiery and footwear brands based in Nottingham.
Working directly with a mix of customers: multi-channel trade retailers/online and independents and directly with the consumer. This position will support the internal teams and external customer, providing a high quality of service and delivery.
This position will support the internal teams and external customer, providing a high quality of service and delivery. There are two open roles: a full time position, and another offering reduced, flexible working hours.
Customer Service/Sales Administrator - The Job Role:
- Provide excellent service and support to internal and external customers. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager to ensure the smooth running of the department and the customer accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service, liaising regularly with customers to keep them updated and to deliver product to match their needs and expectations.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring the progress of customer orders.
- In putting sales orders onto the system, checking for detail, prices & quantities.
- Working with the sales team with in-season trading, to control and manage call off and replenishment orders and handle any ad hoc enquiries.
- Positive management of delivery queries and claims.
- Ad hoc reporting on transaction
Customer Service/Sales Administrator - The Person Specification:
- 12-18mths experience within a similar customer service or sales support administration role. Preferably with previous knowledge of fashion or apparel.
- Understands the importance of, and works to high quality standards
- IT system experience, & Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well as a team member, and individually.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Initiative. Problem-solving skills and decision-making ability.
- Accuracy, quality and attention to detail
- A professional demeanour and good telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Be able to follow projects through and follow up where necessary.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11676 AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent Upon Experience
0115 922 3335