Recruiting now! We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service/ Sales Administrator to work for a well-established group of apparel, hosiery and footwear brands based in Nottingham.
Working directly with a mix of customers, and multi channel trade retailers/online and independents and the public/consumer. This position will support the internal teams and liaise directly with the customer providing a high level of service support. In return they offer a friendly and supportive environment with spacious modern offices and showrooms.
Customer Service / Sales Administrator - The Role
- Provide excellent service and support to internal and external customers. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager to ensure the smooth running of the department and the customer accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service, liaising regularly with customers to keep them updated and to deliver product to match their needs and expectations.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring the progress of customer orders.
- In putting sales orders onto the system, checking for detail, prices & quantities.
- Working with the sales team with in-season trading, to control and manage call off and replenishment orders and handle any ad hoc enquiries.
- To make calls to existing customers to generate orders/repeat business and develop relationships with a mix of high-street and online retailers and independents.
Customer Service / Sales Administrator - The Candidate
- 12-18mths experience within a similar customer service or sales support administration role. Preferably with previous knowledge of fashion or apparel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to liaise with colleagues in other functions within the business.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Problem-solving skills and decision-making ability.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft applications and competent IT skills
- Attentive to detail. Good & efficient time management
- A professional demeanour and good telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Be able to follow projects through and follow up where necessary
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 11743 AA.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.