Are you passionate about Data Analytics and have a love of Stats? We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to bring together various data sources and drive the trading of these amazing online branded channels.
This will require a lifestyle change where you will get to join a vibrant, forward thinking, ethical organic clothing brand?
- Act as the expert user of the web analytics platform, providing timely, practical and accurate insights that will help Marketing, UX, CRM and other departments across the business.
- Develop the daily, weekly & monthly dashboards so stakeholders and the wider business are exposed to the best possible view of the website & customer performance and other key metrics across our consumer and trade channels.
- Optimise the Customer journey, monitor behavior, product performance, web conversions and analyse the promotional impact across the channels.
- Monitor conversion rates closely and work to improve channel and campaign performance.
- Track all Paid Social to assess effectiveness.
- Devise innovative solutions for gathering, manipulating and reporting data, including visualisations that contribute to the interpretation of the outputs.
- A working knowledge of MS Excel, R Python and MY SQL as well as working knowledge of BI, Tableau or similar are essential for this role.
- Excellent analytics skills, able to interpret complex data sets and make recommendations for improvement.
- Extensive Google Analytics with a highly commercial approach.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems such as ICE or MNP as well as Feefo or Crystal Reports or Ometria would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous online marketing experience would be beneficial, with understanding and exposure to the different marketing channels and how they affect each other.
- Excellent time, project and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise for optimum results.
- Ideally you will be from a retail, fashion or FMCG background.
This is an exciting and expansive role with excellent scope for growth becoming the go-to analytics source. A real opportunity to guide and drive the business decision-making process and work across multiple functions.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number 11882, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.