An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic data and compliance administrator to join our temps team here at Fashion Personnel.
We are looking for someone who has the ambition to make a valued contribution in establishing the office environment. The position is for a strong and accurate administrator with great people skills.
This is an admin heavy role, which requires great attention to detail and will be mainly carrying out compliance checks on temporary workers.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating temps timesheets and compliance documents
• Processing weekly payroll
• Issuing invoices to clients on a weekly basis
• Requesting and allocating POs when necessary
• Requesting references for temps
• Creating weekly sales report
• Answering phone calls
• Providing information to callers
• General administrative and clerical support
• Preparing letters and documents
We are looking for someone to start ASAP so if you are interested please apply now!