Design Admin Assistant
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate with admin/design experience.
You will be working within a busy design team, reporting directly to the Senior Designer.
My clientis an accessory business that designs and manufactures products for some of the most well-known high street retailers. They are looking for a Design Admin Assistant to join their team who has a passion for providing an excellent admin support.
Design Admin Assistant - The Role:
- Organising sample library as well as managing sample rooms
- Labelling, photographing and organising new samples.
- Assist on trend research, development and comp shops.
- Restocking the sample rooms after customer meetings.
- Liaising with overseas suppliers; sending labels, chasing samples and logging samples in.
- Management of acetate swatches, lens swatches and other sample materials.
- Making sure files are kept up to date.
- Providing support to the Design Team on a variety of day to day tasks; CAD styles.
- Assisting the Design Team with generating trend presentations for internal use as well as customers.
Design Admin Assistant - The Person:
- 1 – 3yrs previous design and administration experience within a fast paced product area.
- Experience researching, trend and style forecasting.
- Ideally you will come from an accessories or fashion background.
- Must be organised, methodical and analytical and be able to work within a busy office environment.
- Basic CAD skills across InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential.
- Ideally have a degree within the fashion industry.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and a great team player who is happy to help in other areas of the business.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11702 HH.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.