We are currently supporting this successful Jerseywear supplier, who supply Ladies, Mens and Kids wear to the major high street retailers.
The key part of this role is to manage the design team in the design and development of products in line with customer requirements and relevant trends. Ensure the designers are trend aware and can initiate and develop exciting product collections built on both existing and new range platforms,
This role requires someone who has substantial supplier background experience
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges that gives continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer’s needs
- To plan and execute professionally required sales presentation’s to the customer communicating clearly the trends and commercial key factors of the product offer and the benefits of the business.
- Strong management skills over all levels
- Awareness of market trends and opportunities instigating follow up product development to effect the development of further business opportunities which are suited to the Company’s areas of production expertise
- To build and maintain direct and commercially effective relationships with the principal decision takers within all customers/accounts and to work with them to identify and implement initiatives which will increase their level of business with our company.
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in line with the market direction.
- To develop and train employees in an effective and professional manner towards the achievement of their job satisfaction performance criteria’s.
Management experience in a similar supplier/brand environment and within ladies, men and childrenswear ideally
Previous Exposure in product Design on Jerseywear
Proficient in all Microsoft packages and photoshop/illustrator
CV’s can only be accepted with examples of work (as requested by our client)
This role will be based in their Covid safe office
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted