We are currently recruiting for a Design Manager for Men's casual bottoms with a leading supplier to many of the fashion high street retailers worldwide to be based in our client's design offices in Bangladesh. As an expert in Casual bottoms and Denim, you will be required to work on Trend led, fashion bottoms designing for the company Showroom ranges as well as selected retail Accounts as and when required.
Main responsibilities will include:
- An expert in Designing Mens casual bottoms, across a broad range of handwriting and price points for the young fashion high street market.
- Work closely with the design and development team to develop new products and techniques on denim presenting ideas to the customers.
- Design and develop specific ranges for the customers.
- Attend sales meetings with existing and new customers.
- Research catwalk trends.
- Put together mood-boards for denim ranges.
- Inspirational shopping trips and competitive shopping
- Experienced in Designing Men's casual bottoms to the young fashion high street market.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of wash techniques.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- First class communication skills at all levels.
- CAD skills, as well as sketching, is essential.
- A strong, commercial and creative eye.
- Experience working with factories in Bangladesh
- Proven background designing bestselling Men's Casual bottoms collections.
WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMIT CURRENT DESIGN WORK FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO